This is our Privacy Promise where you will find everything you need to know about how Caserta protects your personal data and what your rights are in relation to your personal data:
You will also find further information on this page about:
Your Website Data
Your Cookie Data (and other tracking technologies)
Your Marketing Data
Your Online Recruitment Data
If you have any questions concerning data privacy or you want to let us know about website/marketing permissions, please Contact Us.
We will post any changes we may make in the future to the “Caserta Privacy Promise” on this page.
This privacy statement is effective January 01, 2018
How Caserta protects your personal data
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data of our workers, candidates, suppliers, business contacts, shareholders and website users. We will always try to give individuals appropriate notice of what data will be collected and how it will be used. Whatever happens, we will only process that data if we consider it fair and lawful to do so.
Will we share your personal data with outside parties?
We may transfer personal data to our contracted service providers and advisors who may be located in other countries. Before we do so, we take steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data protection laws and Caserta’s internal policies.
However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
- In the case we are running a joint event and have informed you that the data will be shared with our partners. But again, we will notify you as to why we are asking for specific information and it is completely up to you whether you want to provide it;
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets;
What about sensitive personal data?
What about data security?
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected. Regarding your use of our websites you should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
Our site may contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
Where will your personal data be processed?
As an United States-based organization with global IT systems, personal data we collect may be routed, stored, or transferred internationally by Caserta or to our vendors in accordance with data privacy laws.
Retention of your data
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. If you have an account with us, we will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you and, as further needed for us to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. We generally do not make decisions by purely automatic means, but sif we do, you have the right to object.
Contact us to exercise any of your rights.
You have a question or complaint
If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, or have a concern about our use of your personal data, please contact us.
This site is administered by Caserta Concepts LLC.
Your privacy on Caserta’s websites
The primary purpose of Caserta’s website is to be a dynamic resource and business tool to help you learn more about Caserta and be more knowledgable about the tools, technology and services we provide. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
What information do we gather?
Caserta collects information at its websites in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you provide information to sign up for a newsletter or register to comment on a forum website); and (2) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology).
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, registering for a conference or requesting a white paper or further information. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further information as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it. Content may not be available without providing requested information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to an Caserta website.
- Our website collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. Please see the Cookies section below for more information.
When this information relates to or identifies you, we will treat it as “personal data.”
How do we use information that we collect from the site?
We use personal data to provide you with information you request, process online job applications, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where it is collected or which will be obvious to you. For example:
- To fulfill your requests for white papers, articles, newsletters or other content.
- For surveys or research questionnaires.
- To personalize your experience at our website.
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this.
We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and make it more effective. Please see the Cookies section below for more information.
We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and, eventually, to determine how we can tailor our website to make it a more positive and relevant user experience. Please see our Cookies policy for more details. By using our website you agree that we can place cookies and other similar technologies on your device as explained in our Cookies policy.
The following describes our use of personal data for marketing purposes:
Sources of Marketing Data
The bulk of the personal data we collect and use for marketing purposes relates to individual employees of our prospects, clients, and other companies with which we have an existing business relationship. We may also obtain contact information from public sources, including content made public at social media websites, to make an initial contact with a relevant individual at a client or other company.
We send commercial e-mail to individuals at our prospects, clients or other companies with whom we want to develop or maintain a business relationship in accordance with applicable marketing laws. Our targeted e-mail messages typically include web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies that allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message, and links you may click. When you click a link in a marketing e-mail you receive from Caserta, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites, even if you are not registered at or signed into our site.
Targeted e-mails from Caserta may include additional data privacy information, as required by applicable laws.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Databases.
Like all large companies, Caserta uses customer relationship management (CRM) database technology to manage and track our marketing efforts. Our CRM databases include personal data belonging to individuals at our client and other companies with whom we already have a business relationship or want to develop one. The personal data used for these purposes includes relevant business information, such as: contact data, publicly available information (e.g. board membership, published articles, press releases, your public posts on social media sites if relevant for business purpose), your responses to targeted e-mail (including web activity following links from our e-mails), website activity of registered users of our website, and other business information included by Caserta professionals based on their personal interactions with you. If you wish to be excluded from our CRM databases, please use the Contact Us form.
Combining and Analyzing Personal Data.
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data, or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you. In certain instances you will not be able to receive certain content if you do not consent to receive communications from Caserta. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, or to have your personal data removed from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases at any time by using our Contact Us form. In such cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out in order to avoid contacting you again.
Data Privacy Questions
We want to keep our Data Promise to you and give you an insightful and secure experience while using the Caserta website.
Please contact us if:
- you have a general question about the Caserta Data Promise and how Caserta protects your personal data privacy
- you wish to exercise your data privacy rights (e.g.to get a copy of personal data we hold about you)
- you wish to make a complaint about Caserta’s use of your data
Website/marketing permissions and general queries about Caserta
- you wish to discontinue marketing communications to you
- have your personal data removed from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases or
- have a more general question about Caserta