Caserta is a best-in-class Data Analytics consulting and implementation firm known for its bold solutions to the toughest data challenges. Leading organizations including world-class Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Ad-tech and Universities, turn to Caserta for the right answer to effect change and realize business goals. We specialize in transformative strategic consulting in the areas of business intelligence, data intelligence and artificial intelligence. Renowned for our advanced technical implementation of data architecture, data engineering and data science, Caserta provides meticulous customer service and is dedicated to solving our clients’ toughest data challenges with the right answers.
As a Sr. Data Engineer at Caserta, you will work in teams to deliver innovative solutions on Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud using core cloud data warehouse tools like Spark, Event Stream platforms, and other Big Data related technologies. In addition to building the next generation of data platforms, you will be working with some of the most forward-thinking organizations in data and analytics.
• Lead a team to develop Cloud enabled Data and Analytics solutions
• Drive the development of cloud-based and hybrid data warehouses & business intelligence platforms
• Build Data Pipelines to ingest structured and Unstructured Data.
• Gain hands-on experience with new data platforms and programming languages
• 10+ years of experience working in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing
• Hands-on experience with leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, or Google
• Experience leading data warehousing, data ingestion, and data profiling activities
• Advanced SQL & Python skills
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
• Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Understanding of agile project approaches and methodologies
• Experience working with Business Stakeholders to elicit business requirements
• Experience building and migrating complex ETL pipelines
• Familiarity with or strong desire to learn quantitative analysis techniques (e.g., predictive modeling, machine learning, segmentation, optimization, clustering, regression)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science or a closely related field required