Who We Are:
Caserta is a best-in-class Data Analytics consulting and implementation firm known for its bold solutions to the toughest data challenges. We specialize in Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI/ML, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Modern Data Architecture, and Enterprise Data Management. We pride ourselves on our unique ability to tailor solutions based on each specific customer’s requirement. Whether working with data in Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Ad-tech, Agriculture, or Higher Education, turn to Caserta for an effective and scalable solution.
- Lead technical design sessions; Architect, Document and Develop technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between the client’s current and desired end states
- Strategize, Design, Architect and implement scalable Big Data & Cloud solutions
- Build Next Generation Data Platforms on Data Lakes to enhance core DW/BI capabilities
- Implement Solutions across multiple Cloud distributions: AWS, S3, EC2, Redshift, RDS, NoSQL, EMR and/or Google Cloud, BigQuery or Azure, HDInsights
- Advanced knowledge of AI/ML models and algorithms and experience operationalizing Analytics for business consumption.
- Hands-on development using BI tools like, Looker, Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience in NoSQL/SQL database design, development, data modeling and building semantic layers
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience using data mining techniques and working with data intensive applications
- An understanding of strategic business objectives and outcomes
- The ability to communicate across all business lines and develop effective presentations and proposals
- Solve complex business challenges with unique data solutions across different clients
- Thoroughly assess client needs and lead effective strategic and technical engagements
- Devise solution patterns using leading cloud, open-source and vendor technologies
- Support responses to RFP’s and other customer inquiries during the sales process
- Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of emerging modern data engineering technologies, as well as industry and market trends.
- Continuously propose new innovation concepts and techniques to the Caserta Leadership team.
Why work at Caserta:
- Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K.
- Remote work environment.
- Great company culture that encourages learning throughout your entire career.
- Company sponsored technical training on any technology platform you’re interested in.
- Remain on the cutting edge of Data Analytics technology.
- Flexible work schedule to promote work/life balance.