Who We Are:
Caserta is a best-in-class Data Analytics consulting and implementation firm known for its bold solutions to the toughest data challenges. We specialize in Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI/ML, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Modern Data Architecture, and Enterprise Data Management. We pride ourselves on our unique ability to tailor solutions based on each specific customer’s requirement. Whether working with data in Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Ad-tech, Agriculture, or Higher Education, companies turn to Caserta for an effective, innovative and scalable solution.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect, document and develop technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between the client’s current and desired end states
- Build next generation Data Platforms on Data Lakes to enhance core DW/BI capabilities
- Implement solutions across multiple Cloud distributions: AWS, S3, EC2, Redshift, RDS, NoSQL, EMR and/or Google Cloud, BigQuery or Azure, HDInsights
- Solve complex business challenges with unique data solutions across different clients
- Thoroughly assess client needs and lead effective strategic and technical engagements
- Devise solution patterns using leading cloud, open-source and vendor technologies
- Support responses to RFP’s and other customer inquiries during the sales process
- Continuously propose new innovation concepts and techniques to the Caserta Leadership team
- Prior experience strategizing, designing, architecting and implementing scalable Big Data & Cloud solutions
- Experience in NoSQL/SQL database design, development, data modeling and building semantic layers.
- Experience using data mining techniques and working with data intensive applications.
- Previous experience with Python, functional or OO programming language.
- Skilled at building a rapport with Stakeholders while empathizing and gaining an understanding of strategic business objectives and identifying creative solutions.
- The ability to communicate across all business lines and develop effective presentations and proposals.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- The ability to maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of emerging modern data engineering technologies, as well as industry and market trends.
Why work at Caserta:
- Remain on the cutting edge of Data Analytics technology while providing creative and innovative solutions.
- Collaborative company culture that encourages diversity, provides opportunities to learn and advance throughout your entire career while working with humorous and talented technologist.
- Remote work environment. (U.S. based)
- Flexible work schedule to promote work/life balance.
- Professional development and training offered through the use of Cloud Academy.
- Management and Peer recognition program that offers rewards you will want and actually use!
- Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus a bunch of additional benefits way too many to list.