Data & Analytics consultancy building Next-Generation Data Management Platforms
Caserta is a best-in-class Data Analytics consulting and implementation firm known for its bold solutions to the toughest data challenges. Leading organizations including world-class Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Ad-tech and Universities, turn to Caserta for the right answer to effect change and realize business goals. We specialize in transformative strategic consulting in the areas of business intelligence, data intelligence and artificial intelligence. Renowned for our advanced technical implementation of data architecture, data engineering and data science, Caserta provides meticulous customer service and is dedicated to solving our clients’ toughest data challenges with the right answers.
The Solution Architect role is a leadership position responsible for the build out and continued evolution of Cutting-Edge Data Management Platforms. In this role you will lead the Design, Build and Operation of reliable and scalable data solutions including: hybrid cloud and on prem Data Warehouses, Data Pipeline Frameworks and Architecture, Data Ingestion, Data Modeling and Advanced Analytics
Principle Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
● Provide Oversight and Governance of Data and Analytics projects
● Lead technical design sessions; Architect and Document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between the client’s current and desired end states
● Strategize, Design, Architect and Lead the deployment of scalable Big Data & Cloud solutions
● Build Next Generation Data Platforms on Data Lakes to enhance core DW/BI capabilities
● Experience across multiple Cloud distributions: AWS, S3, EC2, Redshift, RDS, NoSQL, EMR and/or Google Cloud, BigQuery or Azure, HDInsights
● Hands-on development experience using open source big data components such as Hadoop, Hive, Presto, etc.
● Experience in NoSQL/SQL database design, development and data modeling
● In-depth knowledge of Python and Spark
● Experience using data mining techniques and working with data-intensive applications
● Experience with container engines: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EC2 Containers, Google Container Engineer
● An understanding of strategic business objectives and outcomes
● The ability to communicate across all business lines and develop effective presentations and proposals