Who We Are:
Caserta is a best-in-class Data Analytics consulting and implementation firm known for its bold solutions to the toughest data challenges. We specialize in Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI/ML, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Modern Data Architecture, and Enterprise Data Management. We pride ourselves on our unique ability to tailor solutions based on each specific customer’s requirement. Whether working with data in Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Ad-tech, Agriculture, or Higher Education, turn to Caserta for an effective and scalable solution.
- Gather and understand data requirements, build complex data pipelines, and work to achieve high quality data ingestion goals.
- Build and Deploy Data Pipelines on Google Cloud to enable AI & ML capabilities.
- Drive the development of cloud-based and hybrid data warehouses & business intelligence platforms.
- Build systems that ingest massive amounts of structures and unstructured data with both real time and batch processing methods.
- Flex between different tool sets and technologies to meet client needs.
- Engage with customers that range in industry and size and each have different business challenges and ambitions.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or Analytics Engineer handling large data pipelines and platforms.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), BigQuery, and the challenges of building GCP based data lakes.
- Understand the challenge of migrating legacy data platforms to cloud and modern architecture.
- Advanced SQL & Python skills.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Pub/Sub, Cloud Functions, DataFlow, DataProc (Hadoop, Spark, Hive), Cloud Machine Learning, Cloud Datastore and BigTable, DataLab, and DataStudio.
- Expertise in traditional SQL and NoSQL databases.
Why work at Caserta:
- Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K.
- Remote work environment.
- Great company culture that encourages learning throughout your entire career.
- Company sponsored technical training on any technology platform you’re interested in.
- Remain on the cutting edge of Data Analytics technology.
- Flexible work schedule to promote work/life balance