At Caserta, we work with leading organizations to deliver innovative Data & Analytics solutions. We specialize in Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI/ML, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Modern Data Architecture, and Enterprise Data Management. We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and highly-motivated people to carry out our mission of designing, architecting, and implementing the most innovative, forward-looking Data-Driven solutions available to our clients.
As a Data Engineer at Caserta, you’ll work in small teams to deliver innovative solutions using core cloud data warehouse tools and Spark, Event Stream platforms, and other Big Data related technologies. In addition to building the next generation of data platforms, you’ll be working with some of the most forward-thinking organizations in data and analytics.
Life as a Data Engineer at Caserta:
- Participate in the development of cloud data warehouses, business intelligence and analytics solutions across multiple industries and technology ecosystems
- Work as part of a team to develop modern Data-Pipelines in Python, Spark and PySpark for real-time data streaming
- Exposure to the Latest & Greatest Cloud technologies in the market place, including but not limited to: AWS, EMR, S2, EC2, Glue, Kinesis, Redshift, Snowflake; Google Cloud, GCS, DataPrac, DataFlow, BigQuery, PubSub; Azure, Blob Storage, Data Factory, SQL DW
- Work with other highly motived individuals who have a passion for solving complex data & analytics challenges and learning new technologies
- Design, Build, Migrate complex ETL pipelines, extracting and combining data from various heterogeneous data sources
How to thrive at Caserta:
- Be Agile: Data Analysis and Data Profiling are key, map data across the organization to build robust and efficient pipelines
- Be Insightful: Clients come to Caserta to gain Strategic & Actionable Insights from their data, you will guide them along their journey to realizing the value of their data assets
- Be Entrepreneurial: Bring ideas and new ways of Innovating in and through data
- Be Consultative: Direct interaction with clients requires the ability to explain complex technical issues in non-technical terms, leveraging the business value of data
- Be Resourceful: Imagination is a skill at Caserta; you will learn many new technologies, and conceive new ways of efficiently and optimally implementing new tools and products
- Be Knowledgable: of Database Structures, Theories, Principles, and Best Practices