Who We Are:
Caserta is a best-in-class Data Analytics consulting and implementation firm known for its bold solutions to the toughest data challenges. We specialize in Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI/ML, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Modern Data Architecture, and Enterprise Data Management. We pride ourselves on our unique ability to tailor solutions based on each specific customer’s requirement. Whether working with data in Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Ad-tech, Agriculture, or Higher Education, turn to Caserta for an effective and scalable solution.
- Lead the effort to gather and understand data requirements and communicate with clients in an effective manner.
- Design complex data pipelines, and work to achieve high quality data ingestion goals.
- Architect Data Pipelines on various cloud platforms to enable AI & ML capabilities and enhance analytics and BI platforms.
- Act as a technical leader leading teams of 2 – 8 in client engagements designing cloud based data platforms.
- Working with engineers and acting as a hands-on leader building data warehouses, data lakes, and custom ETL processes.
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Data Engineer or Data Architect.
- Experience leading the Design, Build and Operation of reliable and scalable data solutions on various platforms.
- Expertise with traditional SQL and NoSQL databases and experience with one of the following cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Deep knowledge of ETL process and expertise in one or more data ingestion tools (Matillion, Informatica, Talend, Actian, SAS..)
- Hands on experience in python and SQL and experience leading engineering teams.
Why work at Caserta:
- Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K.
- Remote work environment.
- Great company culture that encourages learning throughout your entire career.
- Company sponsored technical training on any technology platform you’re interested in.
- Remain on the cutting edge of Data Analytics technology.
- Flexible work schedule to promote work/life balance.