Overview of Job Function
Drive business results by proactively identifying prospective clients, discovering and developing opportunities for Caserta solutions and services to meet sales goals, yielding a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales quota by identifying business through effective territory management, target account prospecting, partner engagement, business development, internal collaboration, and marketing strategies
- Conduct effective discovery sessions/sales presentations to prospective customer management, including hosting Company site visits if necessary.
- Maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through expansions
- Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present an appropriate sales solution.
- Respond to RFP’s and other in-bound customer inquiries
- Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of new and emerging modern data engineering technologies, as well as industry trends.
- Provide ad hoc reports and perform assigned projects as needed.
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience selling consulting services, particularly complex data warehouse and/or data analytics solutions
- Knowledge of emerging market needs in data engineering technologies and analytics.<
- Must have strong technical competency to understand and effectively communicate Caserta data-driven solutions
- Proven capability to successfully penetrate an organization by identifying the correct senior-level organizational contacts.
- Creative problem solver with sound judgment and a high degree of integrity
- Strong selling and closing techniques with a proven history of high dollar sales success in consulting services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective written and verbal communications skills at all organizational levels
- Ability to multitask in demanding customer environments
- Willingness to travel throughout the U.S. as required