Optimizing Data & Analytics in Uncertain Times
We understand that many data and analytics leaders like you have several key questions and concerns right now due to the global economic and health crisis. These may include:
- In light of new economic realities, how can I use data and analytics to help my organization reshape the business, identify emerging opportunities, and manage risk?
- How can we use our data & analytics capabilities to track and support customers, suppliers, partners and employees through this?
- Where should we be investing versus divesting? E.g., Is now the time to go all-in on cloud?
- How can I protect our critical resources? Which ones are most important?
- How can we quickly and confidently streamline and optimize our analytics environment?
- What are best practices for remote, collaborative data management and analytics development? How do we ensure ongoing productivity?
- Should we be rethinking our data architecture or analytics approach?
- How and where can we be generating new value streams from our data? And what is our data worth to others?
- How do we position ourselves to take advantage of the eventual climb out of this economic situation?
As seasoned thought leaders and practitioners who have helped hundreds of organizations weather similar storms, Joe Caserta and Doug Laney, have made themselves available to you for a complimentary in-depth discussion with you.
Simply fill out the form to apply for the workshop. Companies that meet eligibility requirements will benefit from a few hours together by video conference to discuss your particular situation, and practical ideas for you and your organization. There is no obligation and all discussions will remain strictly confidential.