How machine learning & AI, modern data architecture, alternative data and emerging cloud-based applications are fueling growth in the financial sector.
Join data & analytics leaders in the financial services industry for a fun evening of dinner, drinks, networking and an interactive discussion panel.
Our expert panel will explore how leading financial services firms are exploiting the power of a machine learning & AI, modern data architecture, alternative data, cloud-based applications and other emerging data technologies to revolutionize their business and fuel revenue.
- 6:30 pm — 7:15 pm — Registration, Drinks & Mingling
- 7:15 pm — 8:15 pm — Dinner
- 7:45 pm — 8:30 pm — Panel Discussions
- 8:30 pm – 10:00 pm — Networking Happy Hour and Dessert
Caserta’s Dinner for IT, Data & Analytics Leaders in Financial Services is:
- For Private Equity firms, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks, Insurance companies and other firms in the Financial Services Industry.
- Event is by invitation only and the panel will be geared towards both a business and technical audience.
- Entry will only be given to qualified CDOs, CAOs, Managing Directors, VPs or equivalent IT, data & analytics leaders.
Joe Caserta, Founding President, Caserta
Joe Caserta is an internationally recognized public speaker, entrepreneur, technologist, and founding President of Caserta. Joe is an authority on enterprise data analytics. Joe’s consulting firm, Caserta, remains at the forefront of the data analytics revolution
Linda Apsley, Vice President of Data Engineering, Capital One
Linda is leading a transformation from on-premises big data availability to a cloud big data solution.