Come visit Caserta at Denodo’s Fast Data Strategy Virtual Summit
Is your organization’s transition to the cloud slow and filled with downtime? Are your data scientists spending more time gathering data than analyzing it?
Accelerate the success of your data management initiatives across cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid cloud, and propel your data science or self-service BI initiatives with insights from the Fast Data Strategy Virtual Summit 2020. Thought leaders and industry experts will explain the use of data fabric to effectively access, integrate, and govern data across the enterprise to support ongoing digital transformation.
Featuring keynote speaker David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for Business Intelligence with TDWI, this event covers the latest trends and best practices for benefiting from a data fabric architecture that uses data virtualization capabilities at its core.
Who is it for?
Architects, data scientists, and BI practitioners
Learn how to:
- Use data abstraction to minimize business disruption when migrating to the cloud
- Use data catalogs, integrated with data delivery, to discover data associations, lineage, and patterns
- Empower data scientists by helping them discover data quickly and accelerate their model building
- It’s online, so you can attend this event from anywhere.
- Learn about the latest trends and technologies that are changing the data management industry.
- Build relationships with industry leaders, practitioners, and your peers, who can help to guide you through your digital transformation initiatives.