Join us for a three-day intensive course on all the latest developments and best practices in Agile Data Warehousing, ETL, and Big Data, Taught by Joe Caserta, author of best selling book The Data Warehouse ETL Toolkit.
What You Can Expect To Take Home With You:
- Hands on strategic and tactical concepts from Joe Caserta’s 30 years in the industry
- Key funamentals to strengthen the foundation of your data practice
- Real-world techniques and time-proven methods to plan, design, and build a modern data analytics platform
- Lessons learned from a lifetime of professional experience fit into 3 intensive 1-day workshops
- A copy of The Data Warehouse ETL Toolkit written by Joe Caserta & Ralph Kimball, along with a copy of Agile Data Warehouse Design: Collaborative Dimensional Modeling from Whiteboard to Star Schema by Lawrence Corr and Jim Stagnitto
Attendees may purchase one-day passes for the lesson(s) of their choice, or a full-access pass to attend the workshop in its entirety. The class will be held in midtown Manhattan with lunch provided by our sponsors Snowflake, Matillion, and Looker.
Day 1: Agile Data Warehouse Design & Dimensional Modeling – Sponsored by Snowflake
Day 2: ETL Architecture & Design – Sponsored by Matillion
Day 3: Big Data For Data Warehousing Practitioners – Sponsored by Looker
For the full course outline, please visit our Training Page.