Join Caserta Founder and President, Joe Caserta, and Director of Architecture, Chris Mathias, at the 2019 Data Architecture Summit. Joe and Chris will give a seminar on, “Building the Data Infrastructure for AI, Machine Learning, Automation, and Cognitive Computing.”
The future success of your business relies on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Automation. Is your data ecosystem prepared? Join Joe Caserta as he outlines the fundamental enterprise data management solutions needed to enable trustworthy insights and proper integration of new technology. Joe will present his data governance insights through a use case with an American hospitality company. Joe will further his discussion with an introduction of the Corporate Data Pyramid, a methodical structure he developed to enable organizational strategy for engineering a modern data analytics ecosystem on the cloud. Your truest differentiator is the foundation which you build upon.
What you will learn:
- How to prepare your data ecosystem for disruption.
- Organizational techniques and strategies to enable impactful data science insights.
- Data governance solutions for proper implementation of advanced technologies.
- Principles of the Corporate Data Pyramid and how to integrate it into a modern data ecosystem on the cloud.
- How these techniques and strategies enabled the growth of an American hospitality company.