The Caserta team is proud to sponsor The 11th Annual MIT CDOIQ Symposium. In addition to having a booth presence, Founding President, Joe Caserta, will be a featured speaker at the event. His presentation, “Integrating the CDO Role Into Your Organization; Managing the Disruption,” will take place at 4:30 pm ET on Day 2 of the event.
According to the event’s webpage, “In 2017, the MITCDOIQ Symposium will explore the developing landscape, from local organizational issues to global challenges, through case studies from industry, academic, financial, government and healthcare leaders.”
More information on Caserta’s presentation:
The role of the Chief Data Officer (CDO) has become integral to the evolution needed to turn a wisdom-driven company into an analytics-driven company. With Data Governance at the core of your responsibility, moving the innovation meter is a global challenge among CDOs. Specifically the CDO must:
- Provide a single point of accountability for data initiatives and issues
- Innovate ways to use existing data and evangelize a data vision for the organization
- Support & enforce data governance policies via outreach, training & tools
- Work with IT to develop/maintain an enterprise data repository
- Set standards for analytical reporting and generate data insights through data science
In this session, Joe Caserta addresses real-word CDO challenges, shares techniques to overcome them, manage corporate disruption and achieve success.