Who is Caserta:
Caserta is an elite data solution provider, with the talent and vision to innovate beyond the expected. Join a diverse family of leading edge technologists that pride themselves on challenging the status quo, seeing the value and impact of their work, and enjoying the complexity of the data transformations they deliver. As part of our team, you will provide the ultimate in customized solutions involving advanced data technologies, servicing a diverse set of clients who value your input and guidance to modernize their data ecosystems while directly enhancing the lives of others.
article continued below
As a Data Solution Architect you will build innovative solutions on AWS, Azure, and/or GCP using core cloud data warehouse tools and other modern data platform related technologies. In this is a highly visible, client facing role, you will liaise with key executives, business and technical stakeholders and will create the vision, design, architecture and build cutting-edge data ecosystems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assess client needs, make appropriate recommendations for people, platforms and processes
- Develop robust, highly scalable, and sustainable cloud based and hybrid data lakes, data warehouses and business intelligence platforms
- Facilitate cloud adoption including cloud and technology selection, platform and data security, connectivity, and cost modeling
You will be an outstanding fit for this role if you consider yourself:
- Business savvy, empathetic and relentlessly focused on solving the toughest challenges
- A highly self-motivated, technical leader able to work independently as well as in a team
- A mentor to others
- Someone who enjoys presenting to Executives
- Hands-on technically with a passion for keeping your hands in some code
Do you have:
- 10+ years of experience working as a Solution Architect in client facing consultative roles
- Demonstrated experience building solutions in either AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Experience with a variety of data management, analytics and data science solutions
- Sound knowledge of data and platform security best practices
- Experience leveraging Python and SQL while creating POCs.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- The desire to occasionally travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, data engineering or a closely related field (preferred)
Why you should consider joining the Caserta team:
- You would work with a community of like minded people who are passionate about the work and enjoy solving the most challenging data problems in the industry
- Would be part of a collaborative company culture that encourages diversity
- The diverse engagements and projects you would be involved in, will make an impact
- Caserta provides additional training & certifications through the use of Cloud Academy
- Flexible work schedule to promote work/life balance
- Competitive Salary and an extensive benefit plan including; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Parental Leave, Life Insurance, and we even offer Pet Insurance!