Who is Caserta:
Caserta is an elite solution provider, with the talent and vision to innovate beyond the expected. Join a diverse family of leading edge technologists that pride themselves on challenging the status quo, seeing the value and impact of their work, and enjoy the complexity of the data transformations they deliver. As part of our team, you will provide the ultimate in customized solutions, involving cutting edge technology, servicing a diverse set of clients who value your input and guidance to modernize their data ecosystem while directly enhancing the lives of others.
article continued below
What you would be doing:
As a Full Stack Solution Architect at Caserta, you will build innovative solutions. In this is a highly visible, client facing role, you will liaise with key executives, business and technical stakeholders identifying business requirements and rules while advising on balancing operational risk, security, and contractual obligations.
- Map data flows between service providers
- Develop an architecture for a “data hub” inclusive of data ingest and validation, data movement and transfer, security, audit, logging and monitoring
- Make technology recommendations mindful of organizational constraints
- Design microservice architecture, API semantics
- Developing a build and implementation plan
- Designing SSO and security integration patterns
- Defining access models
You would be an excellent resource if you consider yourself:
- A Solution Architect who remains hands-on technically with a secret passion for keeping your hands in backend code
- Execution-oriented, business savvy, empathetic and relentlessly focused on solving the toughest challenges
- A technical liaison who can steer the client and Front End 3rd party service providers on the initiative, while anticipating and informing software requirements (especially related to security and audit)
- Capable of understanding and navigation Enterprise IT teams and associated bureaucracy
- A reflective people leader able to provide and receive constructive feedback, who can identify the need for course correction, and views mistakes as opportunities to learn
- A highly self-motivated person with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Someone who enjoys writing and presenting to senior executives, technical and business teams
Do you have:
- Prior experience with AWS, CDK, enterprise Single Sign-On, AWS Well-Architected framework, and load balancers
- Hands on experience with either Python or Clojure for full stack development
- Experience building internet facing APIs and microservices
- Demonstrated experience designing and building multi-region application architectures
- Experience building ETL for flat (CSV) and document (XML) data sources and targets
- Experience building and performing automated unit and integration tests
- Experience designing and implementing rule-based systems
- Experience in financial services, financial assets management, financial planning is advantageous
- Agile disciplines
Why you should consider joining the Caserta team:
- You would remain on the cutting edge of technology while providing creative and innovative solutions
- We believe our success is based on the sum of our parts, we value professional development and are committed to your personal growth offering training through Cloud Academy
- The diverse engagements and projects you would be involved in, will make an impact.
- Flexible work schedule to promote work/life balance.
- Management and Peer recognition program that offers rewards you will want and actually use!
- Competitive Salary and an extensive benefit plan including; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Parental Leave, Life Insurance, and Pet Insurance.