Who is Caserta:
Caserta is an elite solution provider, with the talent and vision to innovate beyond the expected. Join a diverse family of leading edge technologists that pride themselves on challenging the status quo, seeing the value and impact of their work, and enjoy the complexity of the transformations they deliver. As part of our team, you will provide the ultimate in customized solutions, involving cutting edge technology, servicing a diverse set of clients who value your input and guidance to modernize their applications and while directly enhancing the lives of others.
article continued below
What you would be doing:
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you would help us to build the next generation of data focused applications, getting data to our client’s consumers and businesses with real time analytic applications – it is the new exploding star in our galaxy of work. As part of our SW Engineering team you will be at the forefront of technology and consistently challenged while leveraging your technical expertise.
- Contributing to the design of microservice architecture and API semantics
- Deploying infrastructure on AWS via terraform or CDK
- Defining unit and/or generative/property based tests
- Building ETL pipelines
- Building SSO and security integrations
- Building lambdas to serve and store data via API
You would be an excellent resource if you consider yourself::
- Highly self-motivated, with a sense of pride and ownership in the quality of work you deliver
- Tech-curious with strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- A strong communicator skilled at conveying complex technical solutions to a variety of audiences
- Highly collaborative and enjoy working with like minded individuals
Do you have:
- Expert Python 3 programming skills
- Strong experience building reliable solutions using PostgreSQL on AWS RDS and DynamoDB
- Demonstrated experience with one or more established Python web frameworks such as Flask, werkzeug, FastAPI
- Prior experience with asynchronous code
- Experience with generative/property based testing (via libraries such as hypothesis OR experience with similar facilities in other languages — eg quickcheck, QCheck, fast-check, JSVerity
Why you should consider joining the Caserta team:
- You would remain on the cutting edge of technology while providing creative and innovative solutions
- We believe our success is based on the sum of our parts, we value professional development and are committed to your personal growth offering training through Cloud Academy
- The diverse engagements and projects you would be involved in, will make an impact.
- Flexible work schedule to promote work/life balance.
- Management and Peer recognition program that offers rewards you will want and actually use!
- Competitive Salary and an extensive benefit plan including; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Parental Leave, Life Insurance, and Pet Insurance.