Caserta, now part of McKinsey & Company, is a solution provider, with the talent and vision to innovate beyond the expected. You will be joining a diverse team of leading-edge technologists where we pride ourselves on challenging the status quo, seeing the value and impact of our work and enjoy the complexity of the data transformation we deliver. With joining McKinsey & Company, we have a significant opportunity to help clients overcome the challenges in building competitive, industry-leading enterprise data environments. As part of our team, you will provide the ultimate in customized solutions, involving cutting edge technology, servicing a diverse set of clients who value your input and guidance to modernize their data ecosystem while directly enhancing the lives of others. https://www.mckinsey.com/about-us/new-at-mckinsey-blog/mckinsey-acquires-caserta-a-pioneer-in-data-architecture-and-engineering
As a Data Strategist you will liaise with key executive, business and technical stakeholders, facilitate discussions, provide supportive technology strategies and approaches as you create the vision, design, architecture and build some of the most complex data ecosystems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to define and implement strategies and approaches that deliver value to their business
- Lead teams on both design and implementation of robust, highly scalable and sustainable cloud enabled data and analytics solutions including cloud based and hybrid data lakes, data warehouses and business intelligence platforms
- Build innovative solutions on Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud using core cloud data warehouse tools and modern data platform related technologies
- Develop scalable, fault-tolerant batch and real time data pipelines
- Help identify and scope new opportunities
You will be an outstanding fit for this role if you consider yourself:
- Highly communicative, business savvy and empathetic
- Relentlessly focused on solving your client’s toughest challenges
- Execution-oriented with a strong ability and desire to execute to the highest standard
- A technical leader with strong aptitude for identifying and learning new technologies and analytics techniques, with the ability to mentor others
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Skilled at writing high-quality detailed reports and presenting them to varying audiences
- Hands on technically
Do you have:
- 10+ years of demonstrated success working as a solution architect in client facing roles
- Experience with data analytics, data management, data architecture, data governance
- The ability to communicate complex technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience building greenfield solutions in either AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Sound knowledge of data and platform security best practices with a variety of data management and analytics technologies such as data lakes, BigQuery, Snowflake
- Strong writing and editing capabilities along with excellent verbal communication skills.
- The desire to occasionally travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, data engineering or a closely related field and/or AWS, GCP, and/or Azure Certifications (preferred)
As part of our team you would:
- Work with a community of likeminded people who are passionate about their work and enjoy solving the most challenging data problems in the industry while making an impact
- Be part of a collaborative company culture that encourages diversity
- As part of McKinsey & Company, Inc you will receive an exceptional compensation plan, annual bonus, extensive benefit plan including Medical, Vision, Dental, life insurance, paid time off and a generous retirement program
If your desired work location is outside of the New York City Metropolitan area, please apply and let’s further discuss your candidacy.
Employment with McKinsey & Company, Inc. in the United States and Canada is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus (with a WHO-approved or Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable) or approval of an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief prior to start date.
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites: https://www.mckinsey.com/careers/home