Data Intelligence: How the Amalgamation of Data, Science, and Tech is Changing the Way We Do Business
Joe Caserta explores the world of analytics, tech, and AI to paint a picture of where business is headed
Caserta Founder and President, Joe Caserta recently presented at CDAO Winter 2018. In his discussion he talked about the evolution of data and analytics, “data has always existed but for the first time we are actually able to capture everything.”
He discussed new technology, providing a solid differentiation between ML & AI: “machine learning improves as it receives data while AI gets smarter as the end results start interacting with the data.” Joe’s presentation connects the importance of implementing the right technology and the most effective data strategy in order to achieve business success.
What you’ll learn from this session:
- The digital and physical touch points of the customer journey
- Industry standards for data mining
- How Joe’s Corporate Data Pyramid enables successful data governance
- Why you need to have a multidisciplinary data science environment, what that means, and how to organize it
- Why AI is a challenge and why it’s important
- Where we need machines and where we need people
- What a healthy data ecosystem looks like
About Joe Caserta:
Joe Caserta is an internationally recognized public speaker, entrepreneur, technologist, and founding President of Caserta. Joe co-authored The Data Warehouse ETL Toolkit, an industry bestselling book that has become the standard for preparing data for analytics. Joe is recognized as an authority on enterprise data analytics and continues to innovate and expand his role in the industry. Joe’s consulting firm, Caserta, remains at the forefront of the data analytics revolution, devising the most unique and advanced analytics environments in use today.