Caserta, now part of McKinsey & Company, is a solution provider, with the talent and vision to innovate beyond the expected. You will be joining a diverse team of leading-edge technologists where we pride ourselves on challenging the status quo, seeing the value and impact of our work and enjoy the complexity of the data transformation we deliver. With joining McKinsey & Company, we have a significant opportunity to help clients overcome the challenges in building competitive, industry-leading enterprise data environments. As part of our team, you will provide the ultimate in customized solutions, involving cutting edge technology, servicing a diverse set of clients who value your input and guidance to modernize their data ecosystem while directly enhancing the lives of others. https://www.mckinsey.com/about-us/new-at-mckinsey-blog/mckinsey-acquires-caserta-a-pioneer-in-data-architecture-and-engineering
As a Data Architect, you would work in teams alongside Solution Architects and Data Engineers to build scalable solutions for consumer and internal applications, operational workflows, and analytic solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with clients to capture requirements while working with Solution Architect to define and document technical components, define and detail enterprise data flows, and translate business requirements into data and analytics requirements
- Design and develop solutions that exploit modern data technologies such as cloud native warehouses, data lakes, data virtualization, graph, etc.
- Select the most appropriate modeling paradigm for use-cases and solutions and assist in the selection of appropriate technologies
- Lead data modeling and source to target mapping initiatives, design conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Design data dictionaries and catalogs
- Develop Data Security plans and user personas
- Perform data profiling, assess data quality and specify data quality rules
You will be an outstanding fit for this role if you consider yourself:
- Execution-oriented with a strong ability and desire to execute to the highest standard
- Highly self-motivated and prideful in the your quality of work
- Tech-curious with strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
- Able to assume project leadership responsibilities, able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- A strong communicator, able to communicate complex technical solutions to a variety of audiences
- Client focused and enjoys working in a consultative role
- Open to occasional travel
Do you have:
- 10+ years of experience working as a data architect, architecting and building dimensional models with proven success in delivering reliable and scalable data solutions
- Demonstrated experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP or Azure) and implementation of solutions based on Snowflake, BigQuery, or Synapse
- Experience with data analysis and Kimball dimensional modeling
- An understanding of data sources including structured and unstructured data
- Expert skills in SQL and working knowledge of Python
- Prior experience preparing data for visualization in a BI tool such as Looker, Tableau, Mode Analytics
- Excellent written and editing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, data engineering or a closely related field (preferred)
As part of our team:
- You would work with a community of likeminded people who are passionate about their work and enjoy solving the most challenging data problems in the industry while making an impact
- You will produce revenue generating insights and will continue to advance legacy systems to the future remaining on the cutting edge of Data Analytics technology while providing creative and innovative solutions to a diverse set of clients and industries
- Would be part of a collaborative company culture that encourages diversity
- As part of McKinsey & Company, Inc you will receive an exceptional compensation plan, annual bonus, extensive benefit plan including Medical, Vision, Dental, life insurance, paid time off and a generous retirement program
If your desired work location is outside of the New York City Metropolitan area, please apply and let’s further discuss your candidacy.
Employment with McKinsey & Company, Inc. in the United States and Canada is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus (with a WHO-approved or Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable) or approval of an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief prior to start date.
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites. https://www.mckinsey.com/careers/home