The modern successful company has many different technology workstreams in play, such as data creation from users, both backoffice and customers, marketing campaigns, applications, and more.
- Data management,
- Attempting to wrangle that data into some form of usability
- Enough elbow grease to keep the system from falling apart.
- Data analysis to make sense of it all and provide valuable business insights.
The tools we have to curate and manage all this data have grown up a lot in the last decade. Somehow the processes have not kept up, and while reports may come faster, the ability to integrate them with our business tools and applications continue to be burdensome. This webinar will discuss mitigation strategies for lack of integration often present.
In this 50-minute live webinar you will learn:
- How and when to apply devops best practices to your data strategy
- How to create a valuable and business-centric feedback loop in your IT organization
- How to apply contract-first principles to your data strategy
- What curated API’s can do for your internal and external customers